The online games offered by the Company's online gaming system are hereinafter called "Games".
1. The Company grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable license to use the Company's client software and online gaming system. The User may use the client software on a computer on which he/she is the primary user.
2. The User may not copy the client software or written materials associated with the online gaming system. The User may not sublicense, nor assign or transfer his/her license, nor rent or lease any portion of the online gaming system. The User may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, and/or make any attempt to discover the source code, or create derivative works based on the online gaming system.
3. The Company's online gaming system in full title, all pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, text, and the software in full are protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorized copying or distribution is strictly forbidden and violators will be prosecuted.
Terms and Conditions
4. Language: As the text in this Agreement as well as the rules and guidelines at our website may be presented in several languages. English is always the deciding language in case of differences in interpretation.
5. Prevention and Investigation of criminal activities: The Company takes active measures necessary to prevent, and to investigate suspected cases of, all kinds of fraud, collusion, money laundering activities and/or other forms of criminal activity. Any such case may be reported to the relevant authorities.
6. Fraud, Collusion, Improper behaviour and Unlawful activities: In the event that the Company has reasonable grounds for suspecting that the User has been involved in any fraudulent, improper, collusive, misleading, fixing, manipulative or other unlawful activity in relation to the User's participation in any of the Games including but not limited to use of any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for the participation in any of the Games or manipulation of the Company's gaming system, or that the User has colluded or attempted to collude with another user of the Games or has been participating in the act of intentionally losing money to another player (chip dumping), or has provided incorrect information, the Company shall be entitled to take such action as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, immediately blocking the User from accessing the Games, terminating the User's Account, locking the User's gaming account, seizing all funds in the User's account and invalidating any bets placed by the User utilizing such fraudulent methods.
7. Locked accounts: If a User's gaming account has been locked due to that the Company has had reasonable grounds for suspecting that the User has been involved in any fraudulent, improper, collusive, misleading, fixing, manipulative or other unlawful activity in relation to the User's participation in any of the Games as set out above under the section "Fraud, Collusions, Improper behaviour and Unlawful activities", the Company will unlock the User's gaming account if the User lodges a complaint and provides the Company with reasonable proof that the User has not been involved in the aforementioned unlawful activities. The User must provide such reasonable proof to the Company latest within six (6) months from the date the gaming account was locked. Otherwise the User has lost the right to the funds in the locked gaming account and the funds will be seized by the Company. The procedure for lodging a complaint is set out under the section "Complaints" below.
8. Security checks: In order to maintain a high level of security and to protect the User's funds, the Company may (by itself or by authorizing the company managing the online gaming account) perform random security checks. The User hereby accepts that the Company (and the company managing the online gaming account) has the right to demand additional documentation in order to verify the User in the event of such random security check.
9. Eligibility: Participation in the Games is open to residents of legal age (18 years or the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater) in a jurisdiction of residence where the Games are not prohibited. Countries from where registrations to participate in the Games are prohibited are not listed in the registration form, as amended from time. Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Games.
10. Responsibility: Before the User participates at the Company's online gaming system, he/she is responsible to verify the laws on gambling which govern the place where the online gaming system is used to determine whether there exist any restrictions and also act in accordance with such restrictions. The User fully understands standards and laws, as such standards and laws relate to the Games, of the community/legal jurisdiction where he/she is resident. The User has the complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Games and the User's participation in the Games is not prohibited by any government with proper jurisdiction.
11. Rules and Policies: The User shall abide by any and all rules in the Games as set out in connection with the Games and/or in the corresponding help files such as the House Rules and the House Policies.
12. Computer transmissions and Random number generator software: The User fully accepts that all computer instructions and responses sent over the Internet to and from the Company's online gaming system and the client software will be binding to the User. The User fully accepts and agrees that random number generator software will determine the outcome of the odds based Games (or the odds based parts of the Games). (In order to understand how to use the Company's online gaming system, the User can access the online gaming system and Games help file).
13. Errors and Incompleteness: The User acknowledges that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. The User undertakes to promptly notify the Company in writing of any error or incompleteness in the Company's online gaming system which the User notice while accessing the Games. The user accepts that the Company may adjust the User's account balance in the unlikely event of a software error which incorrectly rewards a prize to the User.
14. Taxes and Fees: Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any awarded prize are the sole responsibility of the User. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize.
15. Cancelled bets: When a User makes a bet, places an ante or posts a blind at a table during a cash game, this money is considered in play and may not be cancelled or returned to the User. In the case where a User has pre-selected a bet button that would automatically instruct a bet to be made, if the User wishes not to bet, the User must unselect the bet button before his/hers turn comes otherwise a bet will be made. In the case of tournaments, when a tournament buy-in is made, the User has the option to un-register from the tournament before it has deemed to have commenced and be refunded the full buy-in amount. Some exceptions may apply depending on the type of tournament and whether the User has made a direct buy-in to the tournament or advanced from a satellite.
16. Minimum/Maximum bets: For cash games, these are defined by the relevant table limits (by currency) as well as the game type (i.e. limit, pot-limit, no limit) and rules for each game. For tournaments, these are defined by the total initial and additional buy-in amounts (by currency) as defined by the game rules. The User is prohibited to place a wager greater than the available funds in his/her gaming account.
18. Login, Password, and Security Code: The User agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the Company's online gaming system through his/her Login, Password, and Security Code. The User is obliged to keep his/her Login, Password, and Security Code secret and confidential. The User shall not allow any other person or third party; including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse User's account, accept any prize, or participate in the Games. Any unauthorized use of the Login, Password, or Security Code shall be the sole responsibility of the User and be deemed as his/her use. Any liability originating from such use shall be that of the User.
19. Password Robustness: In general, longer passwords are more robust than shorter passwords. Your password should contain a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters as well. Your password should contain mixed-case letters. Do not create a password that is derived from a username. Do not create a password that has a commonly known first, middle or last name in any form. Do not create a password that utilizes user initials or nickname
20. One account only: Each User is only allowed to have one active gaming account with Casino.net. However, a User may request a new gaming account on Casino.net by contacting the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the reason for requesting the new account. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed. The User acknowledges that the Company is not a financial institution and the User accepts that the User will not receive any interest on the funds in his/her gaming account.
21. Payment management: In order to make bets and wagers in the Games the User may transfer funds to and from his/her gaming account to and from the Company's gaming system. The User accepts and authorizes the Company to instruct the company managing the gaming account to manage such deposits and withdrawals.
22. Deposits: To deposit funds into the User's gaming account, the User can use any of the methods specified in the Cashier ("Cashier") which can be accessed through the Company's gaming system. Information regarding limits, processing time, qualifications and processing fees can also be found in the Cashier. Funds deposited into the Games must originate from a source not related to criminal activities.
23. Withdrawals: To withdraw funds from the User's gaming account, the User can use the methods specified in the Cashier ("Cashier") which can be accessed through the Company's gaming system. In general the funds withdrawn will be credited back to the origin of deposit unless the Company is prohibited or unable to do so. Information regarding limits, processing time, qualifications and processing fees can also be found in the Cashier. The Company will only remit funds to the same account as is used for deposits. Any limitations on bonus withdrawals and restrictions on withdrawals of funds not played with are set out on the Company's gaming website. The Company will not make a payment in excess of 500 EUR out of the User's gaming account to the User until the User's identity, age and place of residence have been verified.
24. When receiving a promotional bonus, User will be wagering with his own funds first. A pre-set wagering level will be set per promotional bonus, and not until this level has been reached will User be able to withdraw the bonus amount. If User decides to cash-out before reaching the pre-set wagering level, User will forfeit the bonus amount back to Casino.Net. The pre-set wagering level will be announced by Casino.Net for each promotional bonus.
25. No games are excluded from participation in promotional bonuses. No-risk wagers (e.g. wagering on red and black on roulette simultaneously) and transference of bonuses into another User account through opposite wagers on games will be considered as an attempt to abuse the promotional bonus.
26. Casino.Net audits all deposits, withdrawals and game play. If User is participating in abusive strategies, Casino.Net reserves the right to cancel the account at our discretion, void bonuses and any winnings, as well as pass on any information regarding abuse to WebDollar Ltd and Boss Media Malta. Any losses User may have incurred while attempting to abuse a promotional bonus are non-refundable.
27. All persons regarded by Boss Media Malta or WebDollar Ltd to be abusing promotions lose membership at all Casinos utilizing WebDollar Ltd. and Boss Media services. Moreover, in the event a barred (or any likeness of) User attempts to open an account, the account will become void retroactive to one (1) second after the account was opened.
28. The Casino.Net Management reserves the right to change or end promotional offers at any time prior to any expiry date mentioned, as well as exclude certain Users or countries from participation in promotional offers.
29.If the User has not logged in on his/her gaming account for thirty (30) months the Company will remit the remaining balance in that account to the User, or if the User cannot be satisfactorily located, to LGA.
30. Chat Rooms: The Company offers the User the possibility to chat in virtual chat rooms. The purpose of the chat rooms is to provide entertainment and communication among the user of the Games. All chat must be in English or the language specific for specially designed language tables. The User may only chat in a way that would be appropriate in a face-to-face meeting. Any foul, abusive or inappropriate language will not be tolerated and the User is not allowed to harass, threaten or embarrass other chatters. The User may not chat about a hand while it is in progress, offer advice to another player through the chat during a hand, urge a player to take any kind of action, chat about any current cards being held or any mucked cards the User held during a hand. The User is not allowed to promote any other gaming websites than the Company's and its affiliates. More detailed information about the chat room rules can be found on the Company's gaming website. The chat rooms for all Games will be supervised and in the case of Bingo games also moderated. All conversations in the chat rooms will be logged and recorded and suspicious chats will be reported to the relevant authorities. The User is responsible for his/hers use of the chat rooms and the User undertakes to comply with the chat room rules set forth in this paragraph and on the Company's gaming website. If the User breaches any of the aforementioned chat room rules, the User will be locked out from the chat room, either for a period of time or permanently. The Company reserves the right to remove chat rooms.
31. Complaints: If a User has a complaint, the User can email the Company at email@example.com.
The Company will use its best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly.
If for some reason the User is not satisfied with the Company's resolution of the User's complaint, the User has the right to bring the unresolved dispute between the User and the Company to the LGA (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
32. Governing law and Jurisdiction: The Games and the Company's online gaming system are subject to the laws and regulations of the nation of Malta. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the online gaming system, Games, prizes, website, client software, the Company, and/or the company managing the Users online gaming account, shall be governed by the laws of Malta, excluding choice of law principles, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Maltese courts.